*NEW venue for IAN CLAYTON Courts & Government Conference
Put AUGUST 2nd-4th in your diary! If you were with us last time you’ll know we have started on an excellent new phase of exploration of operating in heaven to shape the earth. This is an essential event for us. Ian is truly helping us move forwards and we have numerous stories of real world impacts of practising these truths. It is part of the Enoch Mandate to rebuild ruined cities, cultures and even nations. This happens through heaven practically impacting us and then us shaping and landscaping the earth under the Government of God. It’s time to begin to learn how we function as Sons. It’s time to push the boundaries and walk in the power of the age to come. We believe it!
This is an unmissable chance to be mentored by a ground breaking modern day mystic. Excited!!! The three evenings are free and start at 7pm sharp. Details for the MYSTIC INTENSIVE are:
The one day MYSTIC INTENSIVE SCHOOL is £15 on the Saturday 4th- 10am start- 5pm (estimated) finish (followed by a free evening session at 7pm). We have an EVENT website for you to do this easily directly online. CLICK HERE for the EVENT BRITE website.
Will include question opportunities, joy filled worship with the GLORY COMPANY and deep sounds from JANINE JOHN & BAND, and time to connect and make friends with emerging mystics and pioneers around the UK and beyond. This is a good investment! Come to Cardiff. Wales welcomes you!
Due to the volume of registrations we have a larger VENUE now in the upper Theatre room at:
THE GATE ART & COMMUNITY CENTRE
KEPPOCH STREET, ROATH, CARDIFF, UK
DIRECTIONS by CAR
M4, Eastbound – coming from Swansea
- Leave the M4 at Junction 32 and continue straight
ahead onto A470 Northern Avenue.
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto
- Continue straight on this road which changes to
Crwys Road, bearing right onto City Road (B4261).
- Take the second left onto Keppoch Street.
The Gate is situated on the right-hand side on the corner of Plasnewydd Square
M4, Westbound – coming from Newport/England
- Leave the M4 at Junction 29, onto the A48M (Eastern Avenue). Bear left onto the A4232 signposted “The Docks” (third exit on the left, past the turnings for Cardiff Gate and Pentwyn). Get into the right hand lane.
- At the large roundabout take the third exit and then take the first exit at the small roundabout onto Llanederyn Road.
- Go up the hill, past the school on your right. At the traffic lights turn left onto Cyncoed Road, continue straight down the hill. Go through the lights half-way down the hill and again straight through at the bottom onto Wellfield Road.Go past Barclays Bank on your left and at the end turn right onto Albany Road (A469). At the next junction turn left onto City Road (B4261).
- Take the second left onto Keppoch Street. The Gate is situated on the right-hand side on the corner of Plasnewydd Square.
Questions? EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org